My reflections, views, ideas and experiences on information management (professional) issues and international and national topics of interest.
Search My Blog
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Welcome To My Word!
My Word is all about my views about a variety of issues of international, national and professional interest. It is about how I see things and interprete them from my point of view. I am a librarian by profession and most of the issues will be about librarianship- issues such as the development of the profession, new technologies, the future of librariaship , etc.
Labels:
librarianship,
profession,
views
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI like your blog though the colour is abit strong for my poor eyesight! Is there anyway you can change it?
By the way is you name Khumo?
Hello again!
ReplyDeleteLet us share professional information since me too am a librarian
Dear Khumo,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I am 24 years in the profession but it doesnot mean I know everything. I am hoping to learn from you too especially on new trends in the profession. I also your number one follower, be assured of that!